Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm A Couponer and Not Interested in Leftist Environmental Jackassery or Political Tomfoolery

I want to regurgitate when encountering people who join online communities of which they little or no interest other than to try to spread EcoMarxism.  

I don't worship Gaia; I'm not a useful idiot..... Call me crazy, but I don't care what PETA, an organization that kills animals and describes pet ownership as a "selfish desire to possess animals and receive love from them causes immeasurable suffering" has to say;  my pets are part of our family, not a collection of furry slaves.

Again, not a useful idiot,  don't care about the propaganda of the far left groups... Food Inc., TakePart, Social Action Network, Participant Media and on and on and on.

We shall consume as we see fit and with any corporation  we desire and, (for example,  if others decide to eat fried everything while we are ordering a fruit plate, fruit smoothie, etc,  so be it, not my business... and who knows if said persons are having a rare treat or this is their daily habit) it is not the business of anyone but the individual making the decision(s).

If I want to use soap, moisturizer, a razor,  makeup, feminine products,  or any product of civility that is my business and I don't care  to go back to the days of the dirt and cave people..... no hairy woman in this house.  If I want to purchase and watch TV, cable, a BIG vehicle, etc.  that is my business.

Lastly, I have no desire to redistribute our Country for the sake of  "global equality, social justice/a/k/a Marxism" so we can all be equally poor and have just what a body of elites (who never practice what they preach - Marx said "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"  however he sat on his backside, refining his theories allowing four of his seven children to die in poverty instead of getting out and earning a living.... lazy ass,  lived off  what funds he could get from his friend who got his funds from family money ) decide we should have.

Anyone who doubts that America is a great Country whose innovations have made the world a better place should read the 5000 Year Leap.

Maximum Freedom = Minimum Government
Post a Comment