I found this recipe on Southern Savers Website, Frugal Recipe of The Week, submitted by Lea, her blog is Thou Shalt Not Pay Retail
Thanks Lea :)
- Ground beef,
- Shredded Mozzerella or Italian Blend Cheese - 2c
- 1/2 Box Pasta - I prefer Penne, Ziti or Rotini
- 1 Can/Jar Pasta Sauce, 24oz.
- Bread of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook 1/2 box of pasta (1/2lb), drain and set aside.
- Brown 1/2 lb Ground Beef (I like to add minced garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasonings, gives the meat a great flavor), drain.
- Mix cooked pasta, meat, jar of pasta sauce and 1 and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into 2.5 quart casserole dish, cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and bake uncovered for another 10 min, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Makes 6 servings. Serve with Texas Toast garlic bread, and if you're feeling feisty, some steamed veggies