Thursday, February 16, 2012

Corporate Travel Safety

I guess I'll be harping on travel safety for a while since our below-mentioned unsafe trip.  I found Kevin Coffee's Travel Safety website this afternoon (below-referenced) with more than 130 pages of tips.  Below-listed please find his credentials:  

Author- Active Police Detective - Professional Speaker
President/CEO of Corporate Travel Safety

This will be a long read or pick and choose tips appropriate for your family:
kevin Coffee's Travel Safety Tips

Honestly, I thought myself careful and safe w/ traveling but post last weekend taking a huge emotional and financial hit I'm brushing up before any more travel.  Really, travel is our only real splurge and thieves have put a damper on this, however, I won't sit in my house for the rest of my life because of thugs. 
Post a Comment