Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Made this one this weekend. Apparently you may interchange using cake mix and cola of your choice. I used Lemon Cake Mix and Sprite and that was it.
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
2. Grease 9X13" baking pan/dish.
3. Combine Cake Mix and Cola in large bowl. Wish approximately 3 minutes then pour batter into
the baking dish.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Test @ 25 minutes & 30 minutes. Allow cake to cool before cutting.
5. Garnish as desired...... Fruit, Low Fat Cool Whip or Sprinkling of Confectioners Sugar. Get creative!
Using Duncan mix, Sprite and a dusting of Confections sugar, cutting 20 squares came out to approximately 110 calories!
Chocolate infused Vodka
1 tub Baker's Milk Chocolate Dipping Chocolate
Rinse off strawberries.
Marinate strawberries in air tight container with chocolate vodka for at least 24 hours
<-----this is essential!
Take strawberries out after 24 hours and pat dry. Then dip in chocolate, refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to harden.
Found this recipe on the following website:
Thank you The Cargilevfamily recipes