Publix accepts manufacturers' coupons (limit one per item), Publix coupons, valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified for each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.) All coupons must be originals—no copies.
- We will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
- We will not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We will only accept coupons for identical merchandise we sell.
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon and we reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.00.
- For a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We will not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- We will accept a manufacturer's coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order.
- The order total must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.
Source: Publix Official , Photo vigilanteassociates